Jan 15, 2018

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Sweetest Kind of Fate by Crystal Cestari (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (ARC)--Review to come at a later date 
#murdertrending by Gretchen McNeil (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


About to Start Reading:

Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop


What I Hope to Start Reading this Week:

Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
 

Other Posts of Interest:






5 comments:

  1. To Kill a Kingdom looks good. I'm reading The Traitor's Game by Jennifer Nielsen. It's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope you enjoy the Anne Bishop books, it is one of my favorite series, I still need to read book five.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Anne Bishop series! I am looking forward to Lake Silence soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to reread The Others series but have to lower my review stack first. I liked The Sweetest Kind of Fate. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time seeing #murdertrending but it looks awesome, and kinda creepy. I want it ha !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!