Feb 10, 2018

The Search for a GREAT Roommate Continues!

Hey all! I'm popping in again with the monthly reminder/quest/search/plead for a roommate for The Origin Event taking place in Austin, Texas this November! I am SOOOO excited!! I've wanted to do Apollycon for ages now, but it's never really worked out. And now that it looks like it will permanently be in DC, I'm going to have to get over my fear of traveling there...eventually!

But anyway...the first ever ORIGIN EVENT is happening this year! I'm gonna be there! Are you? I've already booked a room at the event hotel because I've learned from experience, it's always better to be there...unless you're with a group/buddy and can travel together to and back from hotel to hotel in a strange new city! I don't always have that option, hence my quest to find a roommate for this amazing event!

If you're planning on going but haven't yet booked a room or didn't know what you wanted to do in regards to a room, drop me an email! My email is in my review policy at the top of the page! And if you're thinking of traveling with a friend but would want to share a room 3 or 4 ways, still drop me a line! I've got 2 queens because I am hopeful in finding a roommate before November!

If you haven't heard about The Origin Event yet, here is the link! I do believe they have tickets still, as I have not seen anything about them being sold out yet. The author line-up looks seriously amazing! Not as grand as Apollycon itself, but still really, really amazing! I need to get going on my list of authors, books to bring, books to buy, books to read before going...because you can bet I am super behind on some of them!! Whelp!!




1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll find the perfect roommate(s) Jessica!
    Are you going to BookExpo this year? So few of the bloggers I know are going - and I not only got accepted for a badge, I got time off from work, too, so I'll be there.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!