Mar 17, 2018

Let's Discuss: Favorite Dessert

So I started to notice I am falling so incredibly behind on my Discussion Challenge! 16 days into the month and not even one post! Shame!! I haven't had any bright ideas so I went to the list of "Comfy Questions" I saw on Twitter. This was initially one of those, "for every like" type prompts but I thought I could easily turn the questions into Discussion Challenge questions! I'm skipping the first question which is regarding tea and how you drink it, I don't drink tea, so moving onto the next...


FAVORITE DESSERT


Wow. Such a loaded question! Lol! There are so many that I like! I may be a picky eater (and boy am I! Though I have improved vastly over the years, but still pretty picky to your average Joe), but there are still quite a few sweet treats I enjoy!

Chocolate chip cookies--homemade of course!, Peanut Butter Cup Cookies...think Peanut Blossom, but with a mini peanut butter cup instead, Reese's peanut butter cups--duh! Lol!, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter pie--I found this recipe like 2 or 3 years ago that has a chocolate chip cookie crust and then a peanut butter filling/topping that's coated in melted chocolate chips! It's super sweet but it's soooo good! I only make that at the holidays though, usually Thanksgiving since Christmas is filled with cookies! And ooh, Gooey Butter Cookies are another favorite!

So yeah, I guess I'm a cookie girl from the sounds of it! Lol!

What's your favorite dessert?




8 comments:

  1. I am a baked good fan, but like you, I only like them, for the most part, homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a quality discussion! Haha! I LOVE DESSERT! Honestly, I'll eat just about any dessert other than some of the fruit ones. I like apple pie and blueberry pie, but anything else with fruit in it is not a dessert, as far as I'm concerned! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to bake too, but for dessert I like ice cream, fresh fruit or something disgustingly rich, like tiramisu or chocolate mousse. The other things you mention I might have with tea or a glass of milk before bed, not after dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Portuguese tarts - I used to have a Portuguese restaurant down the road and if you ordered these tarts you had to wait for them, as they were made fresh for you. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This discussion is the best. I love anything chocolate! Except chocolate and fruit. I like those separately, but I don’t want fruit messing up my chocolate.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a chocolate chip cookie girl myself. Also love ice cream chocolate and coffee ice cream is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a hard question, but homemade chocolate chip is a solid choice! I want to say cupcakes but I'm second-guessing myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all sorts of desserts, but I actually love chocolate chip cookie dough more than the cookies. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!